FTTH indoor optical receiver with E-O pin diode and Chinese GaAs amplifier module, 2 output ports, 45-862MHz, variable ATT and EQ (15dB), imperial F type female port, FC/APC or SC/APC connector, rated output level 98dBuV (input optical power -2dBm), AC160~250V(power cord with EURO (2 pole with GND) or USA standard plug (3 pole)).
(1) High quality E-O PIN-diode receiving module
(2) Wide range of input optical power
(3) Different kind of amplifier module
(4) Plug-in splitter (tap) in output
(5) Local and remote powering
(6) Aluminum alloy type material housing
OR3200C is a type of bi-directional optical receiver with high performance, low cost and economical. It is applicable to various application of the HFC network fiber to the home (FTTH), and can provide high reliability analogue, digital video frequency and data bi-directional transmission for the HFC network.
The structure compactness of the circuit is rational within this product, the outer cover selects the special-purpose aluminium alloy type material for use, the surface is oxidized and deals with by wire drawing.